We are Open!
We will be following recommendations by the CDC for mitigation to reduce the risk of illness transmission. Currently we are implementing the following mitigation efforts:
- Removed seats to spread people out more.
- Increasing the amount and frequency of cleaning between shows.
- Requiring masks for all volunteers and audience members when not actively eating/drinking.
- Reduced the size of the cast to improve safety backstage.
- Increased airflow for our HBAC system and purchased air purifiers to clean air regularly.
We hope that you and your family will join us this season to enjoy live theatre in our community. Click here to purchase tickets to our current shows.
CAP Theatre Board of Directors
At our core:
We believe all children have a right to understand the world around them and their place in it. We believe all children have a voice to be heard and an idea to offer. We challenge your children to be confident, expressive and genuine. We just happen to do children’s theatre.
Learn What you and your actor can expect from Audition to Performance if they are cast in one of our Mainstage Musicals.