Tickets for all CAP Theatre productions
are available online once sales begin at
Brown Paper Tickets
At our core:
We believe all children have a right to understand the world around them and their place in it. We believe all children have a voice to be heard and an idea to offer. We challenge your children to be confident, expressive and genuine. We just happen to do children’s theatre.
2016-2017 CAP Theatre Season!
- November 4 – 20, 2016: Elf the Musical Jr
- February 17 – March 5, 2017: Guys and Dolls Jr
- June 9 – 18, 2017 (plus 5 days of day care matinees!): Annie Jr
LUNCH ‘N LAUGHS
- Saturdays, December 3, 10, 17, 2016: Of Pigs, Bears and Billy Goats Gruff
- Saturdays, March 11, 18, 25, 2017 (plus day care matinees!): Winnie the Pooh: The House on Pooh Corner
- August 3 – 6, 2017: Twelfth Night, or What You Will
- Saturday, October 22, 2016: Murder on the Air
- Saturday, February 4, 2017: Shotgun Wedding
(Murder Mysteries are for adults, by adults to raise funds for our ongoing mission of producing quality children’s theatre)
Please consider being a sponsor:
With your help, our mission to provide children opportunities in expressing themselves & growing in a healthy & helpful environment can continue to thrive. Please consider donating today. Thank you.