Donate to our HVAC Fund
Our 5-ton AC unit has stopped working and we are looking to bring our entire HVAC system up to date. We need your help. We need to raise $30,000 for a new rooftop unit with a new duct distribution system. Though we are attempting to secure about half the cost in grants, we still need to raise at least $15,000 in matching funds.
All donations until the end of 2017 through our PayPal link and Facebook page will go toward our new HVAC system. If you prefer to write a check for $10, $20, $50, $100 or more – please make sure to specify that your donation is for the HVAC fund. Thank you!
2017-2018 CAP Theatre Mainstage
- Seussical Jr: November 3 – 19, 2017
- The Sound of Music: February 16 – March 4, 2018
- Peter Pan Jr: June 8 – 17, 2018 (plus day care matinees through June 21!)
2017-2018 CAP Theatre Lunch ‘N Laughs
- A Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas Tail: Saturdays, December 2, 9, 16, 2017
- Jack and the Beanstalk: Saturdays, March 10, 17, 24, 2018 (plus day care matinees during spring break!)
2018 Summer Classic Play in the Park
- To be announced January 2018: Performances July 26 – 29, 2018
2017-2018 CAP Theatre Murder Mysteries
- Rock and Roll … and Die!: Saturday, February 3, 2018
2018-2019 CAP Theatre Mainstage
(to be announced at opening night performance of The Sound of Music February 16, 2018)
- Fall Musical: November 2 – 18, 2018
- Winter Musical: February 22 – March 10, 2019
- Summer Musical: June 7 – 16, 2019 (plus day care matinees through June 20!)
2019 Fall Musical – November 1 – 17, 2019 ** Special Announcement December 2017!
At our core:
We believe all children have a right to understand the world around them and their place in it. We believe all children have a voice to be heard and an idea to offer. We challenge your children to be confident, expressive and genuine. We just happen to do children’s theatre.
Tickets for all CAP Theatre productions are available online once sales begin at Brown Paper Tickets